Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Busy Times In The Tolan Family



During the Christmas Season I fell Down The Stairs and Fracture my shoulder, James came down with the Measles. After Kettles where over we made our way to Alabama to see my parents for three days then wnt to Tenn. to Meet Bernards parents for a week. When we returned home James began to get sick again on Monday by Friday he was dehydrated and so we were sent to the ER and found out his blood sugar had gotten down to 39. We could have lost him or he could be in a coma if we had not gotten him to the hospital when we did. He was in the hostpital for 3 days but is know doing well and getting back to normal. Above is a picture of James in the ER.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that is so scary! Has he had problems with his sugar before? That is so little for that to happen isn't it? Man I hope that's the last of that.

    Welcome to the world of bloggin!! So glad you are here! I love it and I try and post a little something most days. I'm coming up on my 400th post soon. It's been almost a year since I started blogging. It's sort of been my own line journal. I've enjoyed it a lot and it keeps my family posted on our daily comings and goings. So check us out and leave a comment or 2. Good to hear from you, take care! www.gigigriffis.blogspot.com and Christon also has one: http://christongriffis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete